Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wednesday 3rd June BDAY

Yes...Glady I wanna say...Today,im up for many mixed feelings...LOL!

Well then lets start the story of my day?@@"
Erm,the story begins yesterday though...On Tuesday,as usual sleep at around 3am?
Wake around 10 but then only left my bro at home waiting for his phone interview by 11...
Whats the first thing to do when wake up?Brush teeth?DUH~~Press the POWER button and get to the washroom to get washed up...><" PC alwaz the top priority...LOL~

Play awhile JX,Watched some anime with lots of "elephants"==" if u know whts that...The anime really draw elephant out,MIND THAT!
Then,I dota with poh and huan and monkey...as well as suki....Huan really no chance use his TANKER viper...Either dc or game rmk~ bad luck huh...well...its been quite some time since we all play dota together,i need to admit as well...recently,i keep SDO,maple,jx and anime...Which makes me less dota as well...Hope my standard didnt drop much ^^". haha...but still the same,we nvr have 1 complete game...Should we say we are too pro for them?Or they are too noob?=="Haiz...This question too hard haha...

Well,im off to dinner with my bro and sis,my fren who lives with me now ate his maggie and reject my invitation to carrefour =="!!Well,he doesnt hv much to do,so i let him use my pc when im not at home...At least he got smtg to do before his laptop arrives...His maple acc that starts same time with me lv 21 le!! T.T

Haha,nvm that...Going on,have my dinner at chicken rice shop,then shop around car4...Went to get a weighing machine and guess what?My BMI just over =="If my height is still 180 la...if 183 then im still within healthy weight...Haiz...Guess need to start working up a bit and lose some fats?@@! I dont think im fat though!!! >
Reached home and huan msn me asked whether got car bo....3rd june Jimmy zai bday ~~>
When we reached there and rendezvous with other members,and we rushed to gai mai zai house...Guess what?==" he is sleeping LOL!!
Well,wat to do,we are all there~~~wake him up!!ahaha....Then go for a drink downstair as they still hv class at early morning 8.30...The day ended quite like that...haha...


Enough of post of my daily life~
Back to craps~

People says once a teacher,wholelife a teacher...I wonder if the statement true for everything...If I were a bad boy once,am i bad boy whole life?haha...
Or maybe even if u like someone once,u'll like that someone whole life?Hard...
Seeing is aching,forgetting is despairing,ignoring is just plain stupidity...

Stop my craps here le...thx 4 rding ^^ :D

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: