Thursday, June 18, 2009

Memories from long time ago...

Haha..I guess u all seldom see me upload pic ba...Today special case ba..as i cant sleep....i let u all see a few pics of mine...but of cos...old pics...hehe...

these pics are from NS which is national service...PLKN(program latihan khidmat negara)...

Sorry i dun hv much hair back then haha!!!



this pic is one of my commander...he alwaz say "pecah kepala"...haha...thats what they are doing there...==




A group photo on a few guys im more familiar with?@@"



Jungle~!!Im sweating like just come out from shower...Zzz...



During break when latihan kawat==!!



After kawat also ==" PS:i dont wear specs de ><


The last event in our camp...We are the Organizer team ^^ We are all wearing malay attire~~hehe...there are lots more pic but i lazy upload...><


Last but not least..let u all see see what i had for my dinner when wirajaya


wakakka....thats my dinner...hehe...

Ok la...already 3 am le...today too bored,find ppl ppl dont care...
But all gone d...should go sleep and dream of someone now?haha...
well i end my post here....
Botak suits me better?haha...
kk...nitez and take kz

Regards,
Blues89™

2 comments:

Hui Phin said...

you look better with hair.. haha.. XD

Administrator said...

not not much hair..memang takde hair..hahahah....i miss plkn btw..