Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adventurous days-,-"

It all happened on 9th June...
Guess what?The heaven gave me something...something called thunder,and...It COINCIDENTALLY struck my house...How good is that...

lol...the thunder is super loud that day...roar~~
I was mapling ==" and then i saw 1 bright light behind my pc which is the power regulator...its super bright~ which steals away other lights...It became dark all of a sudden,no electricity anymore=="

and some smoke coming out from the regulator is so smelly...i went and close all my appliances...close the main switch...and rest for sometime till the weather calms down..Try again my luck by opening the main switch and everything turns out to be quite ok...but...when i plugin my regulator to try again...lots of smoke coming out and the 2nd blackout occur==" and this time..resetting the main switch gives no help at all..Really cant get any electricity at all..Haiz...The rain is still quite heavy though but lightning and thunder can barely be heard...
My fren YR went home with his whole body wet wet just to find his room flooded with water =x

><" then..we waited for some time...and we saw there is a red light at the main switch,well....what to do,try my luck again...thankfully it works fine this time...

Then i tested other components...MOST importantly my pc...good thing nothing wrong with it..only modem gone...regulator gone...well...whats my activity lefT?==

Went outside for dinner with YR and...ended up in cc with 4 hour package...then..when my package almost over...i saw Ah run with other ME A students as well as ah yeow...they are playing TD!~My fren went home alone sadly =x
I sat down for another 2 hour package =x
managed to play a round or two dota and some TD games...and went home at 2++...

Slept at 4+ after chatting with fren~and watching sniper==



Well,come to yesterday~10th
wake up at 12++ and get ready to go for some faraway place~
YR is back from his class so we get ourselves out frm the smoky house~ haha...
went for bus but no luck and we ended up walking to lrt...and getting on monorail...
can guess where are we heading to?
If its lowyat ur thinking,ur right~>after eating mr teppanyaki,we walked the whole lowyat for almost 6 hours????
just to get Coolerpad,Modem,Router and nothing else...

Went home by lrt and monorail again and its our lucky day cos everytime we reach there...the lrt and monorail are ready for us =x

I was joking with him as we dunno where to eat...and we ended up going further from our house to jusco to eat kfc...

Went back home and give my things a try but....T.T
Found out my network card is in fatal condition,its not usable anymore...
Rush my way back to wangsa...But...its too late...10+ le..no shop d...
Whole body sweating d...

See the time isnt that good for me,i rush to jusco after jumping over the divider from wangsa to jusco =x

What luck i have..the shops are all OPEN~~YEA!!
Get my network card for a quite expensive price...expensive than normal rm2==!!haha...
but cant waste my effort after going so far for it...well,bought it...back home and YR still cant get his laptop online...I tried my new network card and all's well ends well...

but...his one still cant =x

(WTH! Why so hard one?!!??!)by YR

after he tried for a few times,at last he got it right and managed to get it online~~~....

(Finally I found my talent!) by YR

==" thats really what he said...

well..we went for dota matches and i DCed dunno why..haiz...and left me alone here writing my blog..=="~

The story is about 2 days :D
and so...I would like to end it here haha~

Night~

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: