Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sad story?

Yes,it is a sad story...

About how bad am I and how i undeservingly be his friend...

But lets start with my childhood memories?@@"

It all started in primary,he is my first best friend then...And our house are quite nearby so we went to each other house quite often...My house has Gameboy whereby he has "atali" or is it called nintendo?haha...that one need insert one big tape de...to play games one...i still remember the two of us playing teenage mutant ninja turtle..

I am alwaz the one making us game over first haha...he is better in that game than me ...although i am indeed a GAMER!!><

Well.time passes by and i myself forgot how both of us getting further off...maybe different class le?

Then we met back in the secondary becoming like normal friend ^^. and he was in the same class as mine!!

But..."life is just a joke"...I dunno where i heard this from...
He got himself admitted to hospital...The sickness is the blood...I am not sure waht kind of sickness...i just know its related to blood...And he was in ICU...Why did i suddenly write about him is becoz i heard that someone is admitted to ICU as well...de javu?

I visited him few times...Saw his suffering...

There was once when he came to kl with his dad,came to find me...
But...that day is the day i regret...
We chat for sometime and his dad is saying that he is going to bring him to visit the eye of malaysia or whatever that is...his dad asked me few times whether i wanna follow or not...but i prefer to stay at home..I rejected that offer...

We still saw each other for few times...Until 1 day i received the news that he has passed on...My heart was aching yet no tears can be found...Regret filled my heart...

Well,but nvm...You are once my best friend and you forever are..hope u forgive me this heartless fren...


Well..just a little sad story on my past...Things are getting out of da way recently and i dun really know where should i head to?What is my future?What should i do?I dont raelly know...

But remembering back him is indeed giving me back some happiness and sadness..I wont forget u...

wish everyone has healthy lives...i know this kind of wish is kinda lame..but it is still the best wishes we can ever had...^^

Ok then,i'll end it here and go on...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: