Sunday, June 7, 2009

7th of June,breaking of new record...

Today is the day that I set a new record to my life?~ haha...

Guess what?My friend come and find me and my new housemate who's staying with my currently..He said 12...But waiting and waiting 1230 only come...haiz~ really sien of him la...so slow...then the 3 of us headed to cc xD
As usual,our boys' playground^^ whereby shopping complex are girls' territory >
Haha...this is where I set my record...in a CC in tbr named Orange,where the 3 of us at midnight 12.40+ buy the package of 12 hours...
I REPEAT 12 HOURS!!
>we didnt fall asleep though!!

We all last through the night~or..morning?from morning till afternoon...lunchtime...LOL!!
THATS MY 12 hours ~!

try and beat that haha...><~

back home continue pc...LOL....really....i cant be saved anymore d xD
hehe...
But haiz...need pack up stuff ready for other things also le...cant continue play like siao d
><

well..wanna go for dinner d...cyaz

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: