Monday, May 18, 2009

May19,3:08am

Haha...That is the time now...
I was downloading something and now my line super lag,makes me cant even jx or even the childish game maple >Today its been quite long...A few things happen...
I wake up at 12++!! walao~~ sleep at 6+ though...haha...
Today my dad come from ktn to kl...And he is now sleeping soundly in the room nearby...
I am a bad son,so late havent sleep...haiz...
Now its tuesday,and i am not sleepy...>,< i wonder how my tomorrow will be?@@"~
I got nothing much to write now as there isnt anything special today...
JXJXJX,Dota,Maple,Anime...Thats all?Haiz..thats my life...

Someone nvr reply my sms le...T.T
Sleep d?haha...Or too bz d...haiz...
Oh yea,wish everyone who is having exam good luck yea...and work hard in studying...
Hmm...
おまえわほんとにぼくのわすれた?僕に絵ヴぇ忘れない、ほんとに君が好きだ。米なさい、許して、僕がほんとに馬鹿だかな。ほんとにすみません、じゃな。
Dont expect to translate that as there are many grammar mistakes haha...what it means?i dun really know..loxl....just that i like japanese words but i dunno read...haiz...should be time i start memorizing them?@@"For communicating,i guess there wont be much prob,but writing..thats really a huge wall to break...
well then...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: