Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ugh...a drink called milk...

LOL...It all happened since genting trip=="

Since young,i drank whatever is given to me except 1 ...The most nutritious drink?The best drink that helped in growth?MILK!!!
I hate milk..LOL...it got some smell i cant get used to ...

and so..dun ask me why im so big size whereby i nvr drink milk -,-"
i drink milo only...my favourite~!!!
use 1` big big glass...put in half glass milo..2 big spoon of susu pekat manis then pour hot water till 3/4 full...and 1 whole bar of ice!~!my ice milo is done...XD

Back to my milk story...

I went to genting with my ktn fren,cp,yt,william,ks~the 5 of us exploring genting!!
wakkaka....we went and stay at first world where they give us free breakfast...

And william get me milk...T.T

LOL...but i drank it,im a guy that is very sui bian one..haha...

and now...i can drink milk normally....not hate...just...maybe...prefer other drinks instead --" sorry lor...tak berapa biasa dengan milk...

Well then,goin dinner soon,better stop here...

Regards,
Blues89™

2 comments:

LynnToh said...

Yoohoo~ im not allergic to milk... but i dont feel like drinking the dutchlady's strawberry flavour milk...

Blues89 said...

=,=" i mean normal milk..lolx..strawberry...Zzz...even worse i guess...
i not alergic also..just not really like it...