Monday, December 1, 2008

Today is...Tuesday...

It must been quite weird huh?
For me to be blogging for two days straight...Do I have a fever?

Well,I dunno why but I just suddenly feel like writing a post...It was now 1.09am...Kinda weird isnt it?

I was kinda busy actually but I just couldnt get the mood to continue doing my work,let me take a break will ya?

There is electronic report,telecomm assignment?,maths tutorial,exam few days later with 2 more exams coming the other week...
But I just couldnt get the hype of doing it...Zzz...Failure ,am I?

Today I was quite frustrated for several things...But actually almost same as usual..Just that maybe it become more and more frustrating than I thought...

I was glad that I havent totally lost myself,at least...I still know what to do for some cases...

Studies...What to do to let myself to get more involved with you?Please let me fall in love with you...I dont wanna see you then fall asleep!Please la...Haiz...

Games...Started to get involved in draft games but I just sense that it doesnt really suitable for our style...Haha...or maybe its not time yet...

Sports...YEP!! sports...I am going back this weekend after my saturday activities...SO!! I will try and go for some shootings in the basketball court...IT has been too long since I actually have a good sweat!Of cos..not from the heat..But from the tiredness and the feeling of contentment of doing something I like frm the bottom of my heart...Haha...I miss shooting my 3 points :P

Relationships...This kinda thing,I have totally no idea...How am I suppose to please you?Am I really good enough?Haha...But I did change a lot in these past few years...Is it for good or for bad?This...I cant tell...

Financial...My 3 housemates left my house le,means my family income less a lot already and thus increase the expenses as everything need to be paid by us alone...Streamyx bill especially...But now it does gives a very significant smoothness of websurfing...But what can I do?Find part time?@@" Haiz....

Time...What I need the most...I wasted too much for the past months...Which noted my first "fail" in exam at 2nd year 1st semester...I didnt really study much,didnt pay attention much...Guess I am really changing to be worse huh?

Body...I wish I can stop falling asleep...I should start my restrictions soon...Sleeping too late cos my body to be tired in the afternoon huh?@@"I dont wanna sleep...But my eyelids are super heavy which I cant take control of...Other than that,there is "some" people saying I am fat...:'( Thats sad...Haha...Hope my trip back to Kuantan may help me sweat off a few KG?

Skills...I wanna learn more skills and get excel in other skills...I wanna drive as good as others,I wanna learn guitar which I always give up after learning 3 or 4 chords...I wanna learn every single things that may benefit to my future life..Hope I will have the chance and the spirit to do so...


It has been quite long alread since I write this post...It is time for me to return to my assignment.Well,thank you for the remaining readers...Hahaha...
Stay well and good night!God bless.

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: