Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My dream~

A continuous episode of previous post?@@"~

Haha...It is just about the recent happenings...
I do treat the events earlier as dreams...As i know they wont last long...
Yea i do found out something but...well..thats not my decision to make...
Lets just treat it as a dream lor...I really appreciate the time we have together before this...^^"
Hope eternal dream will really come true ~_~" eternal yume~~

Well..back to normal ba...
anyway...holiday~~i going back kuantan today...until sunday....relax?or start study?
I really wonder what will i do there?

The exam timetable is out and the time is really ....T.T
Why would they put 2 exam after cny~
cant even have a good mood for cny now...HAiz...
~_~" cham lor...

Haiz...class is starting now...T.T" stop here le...
Bye~

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: