Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dream?

Do you all ever wonder what dream is?
There is some reason why I name this blog eternal dream...Most of you might not really know..But yume is dream in japan language...I can not be sure the spelling is correct or not but...the sound is almost there...

How about I tell you all what I mean by my blog name?

Why would I name it this?
Haha...

It is actually of a simple reason why I name it this...
People normally dream of something good instead of bad...
But dreams normally only last for awhile...
Why would we want good dreams to last only awhile?

For me..Good memories I have with one another is considered as dream...
I think dream as good memories as they are so unreal...Something that good can't be happening to me right?Haha...

Thats why i want it to be eternal..I know i am greedy,but who doesnt want a good memory to last forever...

Despite the short time it is,i m happy and im grateful for everything...
There has been lots of dreams lately...but in my term,my memories...haha...
I sleep a lot but i cant recall any of my own dreams...I wonder why...

I know the dream is unreal,but its fine...Although its a shortwhile,im grateful for it...thanks anyway...
I sure knw i dun deserve it ^^

Well..thats all about my dream...eternal yume...
eternal dreams...hoping that my dreams will last forever...thats my wish...
But...will it ever come true?This,i dont know...

Oh well...I am lazy in posting pictures,so just bear with me yea....Uploading is just so troublesome...

ok then,this is where i'll stop...
thx to be here for whoever comes in here...haha...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: