Sunday, December 21, 2008

Adam and Eve ^^~

Yep its once again I am coming back to my blog..

It is 21st now but I will just say about the 20th...

Yesterday it was my first time driving someone called Eve with my kopi-o license...
Haha..It was the first time i date someone and I responsible of fetching her to the place...>.<~" cos u know la...i scare of driving de...lolx...not confident enough...

It is my first time dating a girl haha...which many ppl tot i wont do so..
=,=""yea la yea la ..i shy ma T.T
She goes by the name Eve...LOL...which makes us Adam and Eve...
I went to fetch her around 11.Cos im still new to kl road and as well as im a road idiot..I dunno how to get to klcc by car...
I parked near wangsa lrt and we went klcc by lrt haha
>.<"" Sorry lor..Not giving u the best for our first date...

We went there and search for the cinema..haha...road idiot ma..
Fortunately..we headed for the right direction...lol...
i went and get the tickets and we headed for our lunch place...
its at avenue K..which looks kinda empty...I wonder why...haha...

I was suggesting kim gary at first but then when i reach there....I ask her whether "taiwan small eat" can or not...as i notice the usual place where kim gary was...is covered with white wooden things...lol...close d?

We ordered the food for two...red burn lion head?haha...what is that?lolx...
just a meatball i guess ==""
Actually yesterday many of my first time is gone..haha...
first time fetching a girl
first time dating a girl myself
first time eating alone with a girl
first time chatting with a girl alone
first time chat alone with anyone haha...
first time time spend so much hour together with a girl alone
first time dating with her of cos...
Before this i seldom talk to her,either is becoz im too quiet or what?lolx...
I shy >.<~ haha...

Then...We chat quite some time as we waiting for the time...Movie at 1.30 ma...
The day the earth stood still...
The movie is quite nice actually...Well it does reflect some human nature...We like to destroy more than to mend things up or just remain the good parts...

Well after the movie ended...I was thinking of bringing her around haha...but..i myself is not familiar with klcc...in fact im not familiar with any place in kl...
==" thats a big prob isnt it?

Thinking of going back...but...this is the first time i hv chance dating with her ma...dunwan let her back so fast haha!!
drag her to drink..but dunno what place good..haiz...
well..im a dull guy..know ntg much T.T
we chit chat for some time and we decided to head home ...
Well,lrt again...
haiz...

Then when we reach my sis car...I only notice that we nvr took picture together before haha...Im such a slow guy >.<~" sorry sorry...Cos i seldom take pic de..only let my classmate take my sleeping pics == zzZ really sienz...lolx...
After that i fetch her back my home for awhile to copy some movies as she is alwaz bored and nothing to watch...So i downloaded everything the day before hoping to give her some entertainment the next day >.<" I know i cant do anything much but i did try my best for her haha...

Well...Thats about all..
Sorry as I am not experienced in this kinda stuff and cant give u everything u have hoped for but i hope that u'll be happy the day we spend our time together...

Hmm..guess i still have a lot to learn huh?@@"

Well..everythings kinda over d...my ict showcase over....assignments and reports piling up....The question marks in my head is getting bigger in group as well..haha...must start study le...if not...this sem really wait jump sea d...

This is where i'll stop then...gonna wash up a bit and start doing my reports...Haiz...Somebody save me T.T

thx and good bye for everyone whos still here haha...

Regards,
Adam

3 comments:

εгιс said...

go adam ~ go ! xD

LynnToh said...

OooOOOoO!!!
Our Adam has grown up!!!

T^T

fishfish said...

ehehehe.. gambateh! go for the girl! XD