Thursday, December 25, 2008

Back in Kuantan~

Yo...I am back in Kuantan...know la..back here sure want relax ma...haha...

>.<~"the line here is totally.....well....speechless....haha...cant say anything positive about it....

lets talk about my journey~
my bro drove half way frm kl to temerloh there i think when my sis take over the wheel...the most funny thing is..when my sis tried to use the touch n go to pay for the most expensive toll frm kl to ktn....she let go of brake..and the auto car....
=_=" move right up the toll thing..LOL...good experience..and whats fortunate is that...there is nothing broken or whatsoever...at most only a small scracth at the rim there..

when we reach home..we took our baths and rdy for our journey to my church Shalom...
We reached there quite early...And at there we saw many of our old member...at least someone near our age...haha....
The only sad thing is..my fren is having gathering as one of them are having their bday that day the same christmas eve is...
But they nvr actually invited me to it T.T
when one of them does...the time is kinda...too early..as my church starts the dinner at 9.30 and they celebrate it at 9...well.wth...
leave it then...i stay at the church and enjoyed quite a show..

My church youth sketch is alwaz the unbelievable ones...this year they only practised around 3.5 hours...LOL!! they only thought of the idea the day before?!walao...but the response is quite good..2nd floor of my church is FULL!!!
I cant even get a place to even STAND?lolx...they are even ppl standing just to enjoy the shows...
I hvnt get the photos and videos yet...but when i do..i'll see if im free to upload them up...

After that,we went for yamcha after the dinner there...have quite some talk...in tanjung lumpur there de Santai...2nd time there@@"

Well after that also back to own activities le...


THE NEXT DAY~~
Well thats today...today morning i went to hoi yin(just near Teluk Cempedak kuantan beach) with the same church members they all again for brunch<= breakfast + lunch.....
I saw one of my secondary classmate there..but then she...didnt see me....and then she sms say saw me but she was in the car...wth....T.T
ppl pretty d dun remember me liao...haha...

after that becoz its raining,we need to change our plan from beack walking to movies..lolx...
We went to megamall and look for the movies....most of them are malay movies such as cicakman2 brainscan histeria or what...the good thing is we dun hv to book the ticket and there are lots of seats avalable..haha....
We bought the tickets for Australia~~~

then the remaining time,we went to capcom station nearby and have some fun there....i did try my luck in time crisis 2...i know im a bad shooter T.T alwaz game over at 2nd stage..haiz...
then we had a little "lunch" at deli just at first floor there i think...the food and drinks are quite expensive though...haiz....

After that we went for the movie....it lasted for 2.5hours...OMG?!!
=,=" i was holding in for a very long time waiting for the movie to end..lolx..i need the WASHROOM!!!
>.<"!haha...

Well thats all about today...Its quite fun and i had the chance to be at the cinema the 2nd day i went back to my hometown..thats quite good..hehe...
thats about all i'll write...hehe...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: