Monday, December 15, 2008

A life?@@"

I am back here again...Just to spit around some CRAPS...

As usual..today is tuesday 1.38am...
I just reach home an hour+ ago I think after sing K with fellow coursemates...
Sing till no energy..~_~

Today I even bought 2 pendrives,1 for myself and 1 for others sake...Its kinda cheap so well..Let it...
But I used quite of money today...Guess my psp ps3 hp all are going to the fire huh?
Just a matter of time before all my money gone..Haha...Getting those things is just a dream far away...

I was not gonna elaborate more on how my journey with my coursemates singing K as im kinda tired and eventually there will be someone who will write about it...And my blog visitors arent much...Well,not gonna worth writing an essay long about something known right?


I dunno whats happening,I just feel tired...Tired of imagine cup,tired of studies,tired of everything,even tired of dota...I just kinda feel like sleeping whole day long no need to stress or worrying any things...But..thats imposible...

Exams coming,event coming,assignment and reports on hand...All these are really going to put a heavy load on me...Time is just insufficient...Haiz...+ my lazy attitude...really wonder what will be...


Friends...
I was wondering what was that all about...
Perhaps my own point of view is wrong,well...maybe thats the real truth as I am not really an active guy and i cant really give any comment or anything...
I might label myself as a good listener...But what can i raelly help?To be exact,its nothing except letting ppl feel better by sprouting out their problems...

I myself is the worst kind of friend...I am never good...I just suddenly remembered one of my friend...My tears cant come out..But there is something that is making my heart very heavy...Well,he isnt here anymore...I cant do anything anymore for him...ha..Pathetic huh?
Well,what happened is really my secret...or i should say my "dark past"...I wont further go on it...
Being a good friend is hard...Ppl dun appreciate their current friend will just regret like me...Maybe with a bit of willingness and tolerance then will the future be brighter?

Well,ignore me...I know I dun hv the qualification to say all that haha...
But who cares...My blog isnt really read by anyone particular...And seldom find ppl who wanna read all right?

Haiz...whatever happens happens...Let it be...
I dont care anything also what...
well...Thats the last of it...
thx and good bye..
adios..
nitezz...

Regards,
Blues89™