Thursday, July 28, 2011

x.x"

Oh no...its end of the month...Haiz...so many things left to do but....
dun got the mood to actually do them...
feel like going for part time job...but a bit too far for me...
guess $ will really become a problem in the future...
Can study finish degree guarantee a steady income?i doubt can i even finish studying and graduate...
Things been going on my mind all these while but...well...just deal with it anyhow= ="
I still need to keep on going no matter what :D
I think strict diet and days of walking is really taking into me...feel tired all the time and i keep fell asleep in office...
give up dieting?hmm...
as long as i hvnt faint i guess...hahaha...
well..now starting to get use to my silent phone once more...except when there is advertisement...LOL!!!didnt even have much credit inside also...
act as my watch or alarm for now =x
glad i no need to buy myself an alarm clock xD
thats all for now...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: