Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A random post?

Yep...just to write some crap before heading to bed...

Feeling unhappy but thats life :P get with it~

the worse day ever is when u are at office with work to do but u chose not to do...
whats worse is ur colleague take mc then dump u alone on the project all by urself...haiz...

Oh yea,although lots of bad things happening lately but...there is one good news...LOL...
i managed to cut down 6 kg jor...quite an accomplishment for a guy who nvr exercise i guess...xD~

Well..2 months+ to go and im free frm industrial training and get back to student life...
wonder how will it be after getting used to work life...swt...

if only i have a time machine,everything is gonna be so well!!~im gonna time travel back to the junctions before i made my choices so right choices can be made!~:P

but its not gonna come real so well...get on with it...and thats life!

try to enjoy while you can...T_T i know not much time left for me to be fooling around...haiz...

wish me luck in my work and my studies my lonely blog :P

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: