Monday, July 25, 2011

The memories..And determination.

Yes...as title suggests...

As ppl might have noticed...I am undergoing strict diet right?
actually there is a few reasons why i have this determination...
yes...it is damn suffer at first...lol...i want my snacks >well...ill say what my determinations come from...
hmm..
1.get a nice body shape?LOL!!!no la..getting a bit too fat...all say me...i emo...wan reduce...diet!!!
2.from her who everyday so hardworking going to gym...
3.save money...wonder why i need to save...?i heard someone in need of some electrical stuffs to cope up with next semester work..thought of saving up and subsidise her or what...but...nvm...its too late...get back money keep save for future use ba ^^ or maybe get a better phone!?XD
thought of earning money to go holiday also ba...^^try to change!!!lets travel~
4.lower my blood pressure as well- -" haiz...hypertension lv 2...and due to the sickness i have before this...few hundred gone d...work whole month also cant earn back d la...transportation fees and so on...walao...what also money nia!?
5.trying to get someones attention again by trying to change myself...but..guess it has the opposite effect ><" too bad
6.well the main raeson of all still revolves around that someone...just trying to let her see a better view of me..is that too much?

Hmm...now lets start comparing my life before and after...
There will be a part of before ( single life ) and also AFTER ( couple life) and also final kua...hahahah...see how first...


Before - I am single and all alone and my only wife is my pc....
yes.life is all good...cos...as the saying goes,sometimes its best if u just do not know...
as a lonely guy who online everyday,game is everything...and other than that...maybe chat around few girls maybe..haha...
yes...life is all good...cos i dun even know whats better than that...
well it now comes to after...

well the story starts in my game in garena...angry with some admin....well around that time...i added someone thru facebook...
as usual,im alwaz doing my best trying to please the other side..haha...managed to get her msn and number as well not long after....chat everyday...
and the day comes when she even came to kl to study...wow?fate...
but the thing it really all began was on the day when she is complaining to me shes hungry at nite and hunger for supper....lol...
as a matter of fact,i have no idea why i would say ok to her...even if my closest fren ask me to go out at that timing,i'll find out some excuse and just reject it...
but...it turns up i really agreed on meeting her for the very first time and have our supper together...
well,consider it a miracle how it all happen,a guy as shy and a guy as not outgoing as me going out alone with another girl...lol...thats some NEWS alright?!
well...i cheated her the very first time we met hahahaha...i said i gonna walk over to her hostel..but instaed i drive over...- -" nvr thought why i did that too...really not my character...swt...
somemore its somewhere in gk..lol...a place where my fren keep ajak me drive go for hundreds of times but only succeed one time that kind...guess im really not that sporting huh...
thats the first time meeting her...and after that..there has been more...
i have experience a lot of first time with her...haha...but the thing that leaves most impression on me is the night we spend the whole night just chatting...and she gave me a sudden kiss on the cheek...i raelly startled..i was just joking in msn last time...but..she did give me a real one..and it really touched me...a lot more things happen and yes...we are together after that....well...lets skip it to the AFTER part...

AFTER
Well,i noticed lots of changes that a gf can bring to me...
Couple life is a lot better than single but when u lost it...it hurts a lot more and u rather ur single before this...
this is a list of i miss u...
1.i miss the time when ur with me
2.i miss the smile u had
3.i miss the cute face u gimme>4.i miss the time when i can hold ur hands...
5.i miss the time when i can hold u in my arms.
6.i miss the time we have movie marathon every single time we go out
7.i miss the time when we sit bus and go over to pavilion
8.i miss the time when we sit down and eat at the japan store to eat crepe
9.i miss the time when u come over
10.i miss the time when i wake up i see u by my side
11.i miss the time when i wake up,ur there staring at me><
12.i miss your touch
13.i miss it when u ask me for massage...although i dun really like...haha..but if its for u...sure
14.i miss ur kiss
15.i miss poke poke
16.i miss going to ur place just to bring u food when ur sick
17.i miss there is someone there for me to share my stories
18.i miss there is alwaz someone there for me
19.i miss smsing
20.i miss going out dinner
21.i miss getting so many diff food in mamak instaed of just nasi pattaya or what
22.i miss walking to college together with u
23.i miss accompanying u shopping
24.i miss the time we go out
25.i miss the time we spent together
26.i miss the memories we craeted together
27.i miss the times we had together
28.i miss having midnite talk until morning
29.i miss msn and sms at the same time
30.i miss playing games together with u
31.i miss seeing ur reactions
32.i miss playing around with u
33.i miss seeing u sleeping by my side
34.i miss u sitting on my lap
35.i miss watching movies with u
36.i miss sitting on the side seats of the cinema with u
37.i miss u being by my side even when im busy
38.i miss being by ur side even when ur doing ur things
39.i miss trying to be of help to u
40.i miss seeing u do work at my place
41.i miss staying by ur side even if there is ntg to do
42.i miss having little arguments with u
43.i miss how u treat me
44.i miss u waiting in front of my house
45.i miss u tapao for me
46.i miss the time when i back home,ur there
47.i miss loving u
48.i miss having u
49.i miss hugging u
50.i miss u

thats how i ended up now...but ...its all over and i cant do anything except get over it ba..before and after...yes...there is a lot of things i cannot realise when im single...the feeling of being loved...thats one special feeling...and i still hope i have that feeling now...

thats about the difference of before and after...thats a list of "i miss"..thats the thing that really wins over single life ><" but im back to single life...well..get over it ba...cant be expecting anything much after what i did...forgiveness is such a hard thing...

well..finally?back to single life..what else= ="LOL....
yep..it feels kinda lonely..nothing i can do about it...i stopped chatting with all other girls ever since i got her...only reply when other girls find me...all gone d lu...haha...
well..i cant so fast get over it and head for new relationship ba...the feeling is still strong in me. Good luck to all the single guys and girls ba ><" its tought being alone...but...life will keep going right?i will try to get over this and i am acting strong in appearance only ba...there are so many times i cried myself to sleep....T_T well...stop crying d though...aint crybaby no more!!!>
back to real life,walk to lrt,stand for 40 minutes,walk to office...3 hours daily to and fro action...thats my life- -" doing my project waiting september to come so i can end my intern and continue as a student...

before this i even plan on going holiday with her somewhere when im done with intern,but everythings too late...well..this will be the last time i write about such post i think....
must carry on...
time heals...i wonder..how long will it take...
i dun think i will forget...bt just hope i can let go ><"
when i tries to forget,it just pops out even more often...lol..what a useless way to forget huh?><"
im quite a backslide christian...but..i think i will be going back to church soon...
of cos ill keep u in my prayer everything will go smoothly for u.
as for myself,i just hope to stay healthy...haha....lame >well then..its late and i only left few hours sleep...time to off to bed...
stop here then!
oyasuminasai...


The one who cant forget the past just yet,
Blues89™

No comments: