Sunday, July 24, 2011

Over?

Yes,most of the things are over...Just waiting for some unfinished stuffs to settle down.Well,i cant control that though...

Ok...lets talk about my life these few days...maybe zombie is a good synonym?LOL!!
i went to work these few days just sitting there and wasting all my time away.In the end,i did ntg at all..Haiz..Will i ever catch up with my project deadline?

Why having such a zombie life?emotional breakdown i suppose...Some might know what happened and some might not know...But actually deep down inside i already know the answer but i chose not to believe it...Guess,im stuborn?

Well,even all these things i am still grateful and yes even i hurt alot but i am still thankful.i never knew i can actually think it this way though...Well,i tried to forgive and forget,forgive maybe possible but forget is still seems a little too hard for me...

Well,i tried my best doing what i can...even if the outcome isnt what i want i cant do anything about it anyway right?i guess itll take me sometime to be back to the Disreputable Lone Ranger :D~

Well,thats life,lots of ups and downs...it just matters whether u have the will and power to live over it...and i will try my best to get over it! and yes,forgiving someone actually makes us feel better...in my case i am a bit more calm and peaceful compared to when i first emotional braekdown...did lots of stuffs that shouldnt be done,but whats done is done,cant do anything else...

oops~~~its getting late here..2am and yet im here crapping ...lol!!tmr still need to wake early and walk to work again ...same schedule every week...haiz...hope i can finish intern asap and back to my college life...

NITE all ><

Blues89™

No comments: