Wednesday, May 6, 2009

its about yesterday...

yea..thats right yesterday...i was too lazy to write so i delay it till now..haha

It all began when i sleep at 5 am..lol...then wake up around 10...saw got few msn finding me..at 5+ and 6+ am ==" they are still studying for their paper i guess...
then whats next..at around 11a bit then they call me to go sing k..haha

but then...the caller is someone i nvr thought he will ask me to go sing k..lol...he only joined us for 2 or 3 times sing k nia...other times he also dunno fly where de...

we went in a group of 4..me ,huan,kao and mi...

yeayea...as usual im the quiet one..lolx...cos i dun talk much also la...
kao keep complaint say while waiting for me,2 bus went off ==" cos they wait me in frnt of college ma..my house very near..but i took a bit of my sweet time to bathe..haha...just wake up ma..==""

we went to sg wang or..lowyat la..red box there sing...whats worse...huan tricked us that there is lunch whereby there isnt any...haiz...T.T hungry me...well..we have a bit of fun in the k box altho none of the songs did i pick...cos i dunno song names==" funny ha?know how to sing almost all songs but dunno their names...maybe becoz i start singing since young..haha...church ma...i can get hold of ryhtmn easily ba...but my voice not suitable for singing i guess...

after that we went to kim gary for our so called "lunch" at 4+ ....
me and huan ordered 1 bowl of noodles..when it come...we are shocked...so big bowl..lolx..but we managed to finish it wkkakaka...then i tricked huan into calling the tri ice drink...but top part is of vanilla ice..he beh song d...haha..he hates those related to milk..vanilla and milk almost same smell?@@"

then we went back lor...kao str8 went for bus to go back to his hometown while the 3 of us wait for the bus to fetch us home...we talked a little...but...little did i know...haha...i also dunno what am i doing there also....Zzz...heart is still there,but i cant get it to work..lol...

we are in the bus since 5 and we reached our destination around 7+...timing wrong la...all ppl start to back home after work we at that time ride bus home..lolx...

haiz..well thats about my day....
blog blog blog...dunno what to update...hehe...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: