Monday, May 4, 2009

its been too long....

its been too long since i update my blog...haha...

but all myreaders also back hometown or what...left only few that will still be reading my rundown blog here...~_~"

ermm...what should i update u all with?@@?~

well..lets see...i stopped for quite sometime just becoz of exam...u know what?i actually didnt dota throughout my examination!isnt that miracle?haha...
u guys who know me should know that i cannot live without playing games de...hehe...

well..study group is held more often..and this time is the first time i nvr sleep jsut becoz of study for exam...haiz..whats worst?study so much exam question out so hard....see question like SHOCK...zzz"what is that...

stay at fren house for 2days..haha...where is my house?~~
keep go till gk study together with 1 big gang together...of cos..supper also more haha...
well..thx for the host for the house..that is ecery....his housemate all gone back hometown..sadly...left him..haha....then we all go there study lor..but then...
ofcos...jianxia is alwaz there hehe....the chinese online game...see ppl use 8xj upgrade fail..he dam sien d...haha...

well..the 7 papers passed quite....peacefully?or should i say a full stop to my dream to advance?@@"!well..hope miracle happens and i can further...if can la...if cant...i raelly not sure what am i gonna do...haiz...


Then...other things ba...i keep sms with 1 ppl..she keep scold me one T.T haiz...
sad lor...ppl treat her so good..she dun k me one lor...HAIZ!!!!

sam ji tou ming ...dont let me tell out...T,T

well..my holiday started and i keep dota le..cos really karat jor..haha...teman suki play more than 10 hours jor==" dota...10HOURS!!

2 days also 5 am sleep...cos dota nia...too geng jor...no study i really what also forgot le..know relax nia...

haiz...well thats been my day....dota jian xia drama anime ...nothing else le..facebook also la..but at mafia war keep kena kill..= =" shouldnt up so many energy haha...

what to do now ler...ok la..end this blog postle...just wanna update a bit if not some readers might not like it seeing the same thing over and over again...>.<"!

wel...best regards from me.

Blues89™

No comments: