Thursday, June 9, 2011

Part time experience~

Yea,its been my 1st time doing part time as a tutor!
OMGoodness,can u believe that?haha...for someone like me who had stage fright before= ="
now standing in front of the class teaching...lol...
I actually have enough money not to go for part time but...well..since it come and it can give extra cash when i needed some...might as well do it and gaining new experience at the same time..

i taught maths to 3 class...form 1 to form 3...LOL...and i thnk i taught wrongly to the form 3 gang ...haha...sry bout that but i did msg the ori teacher to reteach the things so that u all can understand =x

and its kinda enjoy teaching youngsters...haiz...makes me looks old d...and they say i said the same thing as the replacement teacher before...LOL
"i am not a teacher,im student just like u" ...haha...guess this sentence damn familiar ba...since we all student just replace class for this guy= ="

well its just taking me too long to back home...even after such a tiring day,cant even str8 go to bed...after bath rest awhile online,listen song and now blogging...
although no ppl read,i might just leave this as my diary,so i can see back what i did long time ago...haha

well..today is friday..and my work in office is actually not close to done at all..GG-ing...too many parts blur d...

and good luck to my new plan ~altho today failed...haha...
+u to myself xD

NITE ghosts~~

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: