Friday, June 24, 2011

Movies again- -

My sister dragged me out to movie again !~swt...
this time its Green Lantern...
overall quite not bad....
but...kinda lame also...- -"lol...
Hmm..recently ive been thinking whether im just plain naive or just stupid...lol...
i rather im the naive one :P~
i helped others even without knowing whether the favor will be returned...
or im just a plain good guy?haha!!!
but they said,"good guy extinct d" so,should i be kept under "protected species"?
haha...sry im being lame here lol...
Been working lately and getting tired of everything,just hope that someday i can just sleep thru the day and nite...just for a week or so...doing ntg...
guess waking up early every day is taking its toll on me T-T
Recently been eating a whole lot again...haiz...im nvr gonna lose weight...lol...
well,im who i am ~
know me and accept me as what i am then XD wakkakaa~
and i AINT FAT!!!x.x im FIT!!!LOL!!!~= =" nobody seems to trust that though ...swt...
well...its kinda late d and its time to sleep...
nite to my lonely blog <3

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: