Saturday, June 18, 2011

PAintball~

Yes I went paintball today at selayang mall with my company ppl :D
well its kinda fun~~~! but i didnt really experience the pain= ="lol...either kena my mask or just got feel but not pain at all..swt nia...

Well..i might be active back in blogspot or maybe doing back my food blogpost?
see if im free ba....recently keep waiting for ppl to go game got free time to write...LOL....
or waiting ppl to come bring me out xD hahahaha!!!

well..overall this is FUN~~ i wanna play more =x shoot ar~

thats it ba for today :P
almost 5 only reach home but i went out at 8= ="SWT!!!


Regards,
Blues89™

2 comments:

LynnToh said...

awww i wish i have the chance to paintball with everyone too >.< nvr play in a real battlefield before..

Blues89 said...

lets plan trip some day xD