Friday, March 27, 2009

Past and Future...

It's 7:45 and I plan not to take my dinner,so I had some time to write something here...Cos I am lazy to start study...Thats why I'm lazing my round off here...

What im gonna write here...is something i dunno...lolx...just randomly thought i think...

Past and future ,
not much a bother ,
life still gonne move ,
wander around like no one ,
how was it to be like me?

It was like a story,
fated to be true,
yet truth reveals,
only God knows best.

Heart of hearts,
i know you not,
what you think,
i would nvr know.

You treated me as hot as fire can be,
and as cold as ice can be,
is there any meaning to this?
I do not know.

Giving my best,
and yet not enough,
it is still not what you wanted,
what can I do more?

Sorry seems to be the best,
but yet does it really help?
It doesnt mean a thing,
if ntg was meant to be done.

giving up and going on,
advises ringing on,
brain is drying off,
my heart is dying off.

If I were to choose,
to be a star or a moon,
i would choose moon,
as i will never be the same.


kk..enough crap LOL!!!
does this sound like a poem?@@"~
i didnt design it to be that way though...just trying to make it easier to read and just randomly pick what i think of to write...
it isnt a poem ==" that wasnt my intent...haha...if u think it is,well..thats what it is..

it is ntg but just something i wrote for fun...well thx for rdng anyway
Best from me.
Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: