Wednesday, March 4, 2009

better late than nvr~?

yea baby here im back again updating my spiderwebbed and mushroom-grown blog!!

yep...im here for a short one...cos i AM lazy xD

plus today just went home from klcc after watching 2 movie with coursemates them...
love matter and streetfighter legend of chunli==" i got ntg much to write about though...haha...feeling confused only...ntg much

they are all tired but not me..lolx...
i so kelian eh....at gg got ppl say me girl..LOL!!cos she get whole team at sentinel girls..==" means...4girls+1fake"girl"
haha...
cham

about my previous sem break...as u all can guess...wasting my money in cc~lolx...
what else to mention?pc spoilt how long,i go cc how long
LOL!!

well then i better off to finish off my maths tut for later class...take care and good bye

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: