Thursday, August 11, 2011

Past few days ...

Hmm..lets start from where...hmm...no idea~
just write whatever i still remember ba~!!
hahaha...as usual,my memory aint good--"

hmm..lets take it few days back when i had 2 movies with my bro and sis...
Transformers 3 AWESOME~~xD
not really a fan of transformers but its really nice...
next up is....the rise of planet of the apes!!!
yes its NICE!!!
haha...and it totally has no relation with the planet of apes last time...dun confuse urself lol~

next up...oh yea...i went to gym for the first time in my life...LOL...
and its such a bad experience- -"
when i walk in,6 to 8 guys all topless showing their 6 packs...
T_T zi bei d la...lol~
and after that day,i nvr been to gym anymore cos whole body damn pain= ="swt...
guess im really not fit enough...6 packs is still a faraway dream for me...
haha...teo is going with me though...at least not so bored and also more determination!yea~

what else har?- -"lets seeeeeee...........
hmm...feelings perhaps...haha..still cant let go...
guess im really loyal guy huh?XD wakakkaka
or maybe overpossesive or...too easy jealous?hmm...
gotta fix that up soon...
but well..even if im all alone,i still hv our memories with me...:D
you may forget completely about me,but i wont..u may hate me and love me not one bit,but i wont.damn...im too loyal...lol~~kidding nia..swt

Life is getting busy as actually tmr is deadline and yet my projet is not anyway near finish...haiz...T_T

dont k d ba...time to go drama and de-stress~

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: