Friday, April 16, 2010

Is it time to give up?

As the title suggests,maybe its really time to give up?
Well,I did try to make way to go for it.I even put in effort and ask all of you as my last advise.
But to no avail,it gives no changes or whatsoever.
1 hour is just so hard to give out?I was just asking for an hour a day,is it so hard?
I really like to make it better,good enough to be playing with others...
The name we thought of so hard,its very nice but...I guess none can put in effort for this anymore.
In the end,its just me?If I am not good enough,I did put effort to make myself better.
But did you all do so?
In my opinion,you all are just so into 'that' that makes me see you all totally no mood...
Even maybe after exam,I might not get back mood to play back 'that'...
Well,the final decision is always yours.
1 hour for this is harder than few hours in 'that'?
Whatever,you all happy with the current condition then suits yourselves.

Regards,
Blues89™

1 comment:

-william- said...

my time is all urs after 29th of april~

i give u my promise =)