Thursday, April 22, 2010

Damn line-.-"

Yea...damn sux...=="
Cant online since yesterday evening...
What can I do without net?Flash game...LOL!!
Yea..I went to play Plants vs Zombies and yes,I ended that game and get all trophies d--" swt....
really bored till dunno do what good...unfortunately all my dramas finished d...T.T
Study..?yes i really should...lol...thats what i did today and i managed to find back my long lost chapter 4 >
well..finally managed to on9 during dinner time!!yes~~~but...facebook wont let me login lol....
account unavailable...i use other account check profile also cant..
profile unavailable...lol...
well...what else can i do?DOTA!!yes~

yea..went to room5 cos someone asked me for a game..but when reach there let ppl kick...zzz...i went to other team...haiz...ask me for game but yet...i get kicked...T.T what a good net fren....im so 'touched'...

and now waiting for fren...so..at here write out the things i sien of....

1.Line
2.No drama
3.Exam!
4.Let ppl FFK...waste my effort of spamming in r5...zzz
5.boredom xD

thats all...haiz...what can i do?~~
yea right...study==!! 2 more papers and im free!! must chiong finish these 2 subjects !!study study study..gimme the determination!!let me pass~

Regards,
Blues89™

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.