Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yo yo yo~

Yea...its been a long time since i update my blog..LOL~

far too long~

well..it all seems so slow in my world now and ntg much get into my interest much nowadays....

Guess whats my normal bedtime now?5am=="
haiz...

wake up its lunch time..isnt it great?Saves the money for breakfast...but ended up in getting supper...LOL~!!!

Hmm..since its been sometime since i last update...i'll just briefly talk through what i've been through recently....

Yea...After raya back to KL...No part time...If there is,it will be good too...haha...My salary from last part time havent get yet...sadly...the finance ppl are too slow...T.T

Then...My life at home...Wake up,wash up...Face the pc...Drama,zhong yi jie mu,Facebook,GG,music....LOL....what else can i do?go out da apao lunch lor...then pc till night then dinner then pc again=="
omg?my life is full of pc...haha....

What to do...Haiz...maybe should go college borrow a book or two@@"~
Thinking of getting a job also...like everyday at home wasting time...kinda feel bad...LOL....

Well...I'll update soon enough...since im getting ntg much left to do..LOL!~~~
be there for my other updates...Thx~

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: