Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holidays...

Yea holidays what everyone is most happy about...
Yes its sure fun to have holiday,but for me its just a short term happiness...
It sounds sarcastic...When Im studying i wish for holidays,but now when im on holiday i wished im still studying...

Hmm...The life is getting boring as im doing the same thing everyday...Of cos games,chats,webs...dramas animes...
deep within im struggling with myself...What am I to others?Am i just a tool?A tool to provide u with what u want and let u dump afterwards?
But thats only concern a few person...

I guess its just myself putting too much trust on them...In the end,I've got ntg but to fall down and see to it my own mistake..

If i were not being able to provide what u want to u,u wont find me...
But life is just that,im quiet im shy i dun talk i jz type....
Holidays make me feels that the day is so long..And everything seems so clear...Time let me think through and through...What am i suppose to be doing?Should I continue?Or should i just resolve to an easier way being a useless bastard in this society...I nvr had to worry bout life much,but do i really want to be like this?Living my life off my family's sweat and tears...

Well,for what i know now...I'm still myself,living my own way...Hope my way will only lead to better ones,not worse...

3 comments:

LynnToh said...

its alot fun to improve on speaking.. at least for me.. hmhm ^^

you know i was a very dull guy before. right now.. can say i've become more talkable.. lol =D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.