Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sing K that day~long time ago~

Haha as the title suggests...
Sing K!!
Huan wrote about this in his blog but I gonna write it too but of coz...in English haha...
I am lazy to write in chinese....

Well..brief explanation about the free time....the lecturer gave us the lecture on monday instead of tuesday which makes tuesday a DAY OFF!!
woo hoo~
sure go play play la~~~

I am so grateful that i got such a GOOD course rep~~ that is our DAILOU!!
He is very good...he sengaja come so far to fetch us to enjoy together...then need fetch us back to college there...his house so far ler~~~
see..tailou so good T_T touched touched...


lets begin with the day there....
Mr Teppanyaki~ LUNCH TIME YO!!~~




















pic from left=cs,me,ken,huan,dailou
















pic from left= yy,cs,me,ken~


thats the pic we took before our lunch is served...


1 silly thing we did there...


we sit in the middle of the shop de....


then forgot who say "go in front sit lor..see the guy cook"..


so we all go in fron to the first row where the guy cook the raw meat...


and what a surprise...after cooking..the meat not ours...


SO PAI SEH~~~ xD



food food ni gu ni gu~~meat meat~~
















not meat haha,...its the sampingan...vege vege~ eat more vege good for health =x



lets go to K box ba~~



thats the pic of the 5 of us :D

dailou,annken,cs,me and yy~ huan hilang jor~(cameraman la xD)















huan cs and me :D

huan say me "ban cool"...
T_T
then..cool ma?:P




The day ended quite fast and the day very nice ler...
just that...
they keep say i heavy make dailou car kena bumper many times >.<
bad them!!

dailou still so good fetch me back !!
thanks tailou!!

1 comment:

jack said...

what is that place...
nice Mr Teppanyaki