Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday,the disastrous day~

Oh here it is 17th of March~
Oh how I wished ur just a dream~
Today is the day...
English presentation...
HAHA

And here I was,stood in front...
A talk that should be 5 minutes long ended just in a blink of eye...
2 min+ and i am already moving back to my seat~

And there sat mrs Chanthra...
Said..IS THAT IT>?
omg..~
Thats a good comment for smtg I nvr actually prepared a>.<~
And yet one by one the candidates go..jsut to get commnets "Good","vERy GooD" and so on...

and omg!?WTH~

before the class ended..she threw me this...
"Adam,You can do ur presentation once again this wednesday.I think you can do better."

T_T
i where got so hardworking go find wor...
and i still struiggling what title or topic should i choose...

and here comes ah poh,the good man..."Go talk "how to pawn in dota"!"
another comes...huan~~...."Damn my hsmate download stuff till I cant msn and skype~!"
=,=""

and so a day has passed and yet...
another challenge is crawling towards the sound of footstep of my wednesday nightmare
T_T

1 comment:

T'estimo said...

hmmph poh told me about that too =) today is wed.. so GOOD LUCK ^^