Saturday, October 8, 2011

2nd day~

Yes today indeed is memorable...LOL...
I went all the way to 1u to meet a net fren and we even went to watch movie "Abduction" together :P
well,its first time ever i travel so far to meet a net fren= ="
guess my past really changed me huh?o.O
yep...finish movie and she is back with her family while i wander off...
sesat-ing in 1u LOL!!!
i totally have no sense of direction SWT!

luckily i found my way at last and familiar a bit le- -"
went to cold storage to find another fren which i met last year during oct fest but she went for break= =!!
what to do?
haha...walk around lor..wander again lor...see those car road show lor...then all those girls there- -"
haiz...what else can i do ?x.x

at last managed to wait her back to cold storage so i went to chat with her...
surprisingly,i nvr tot our chat can last for so so so so so long= ="
from 3 to 8?LOL...
that totally break my record- -"

then i received calls from mates asking me to go for oct fest again...
ok= =" although im bankrupt...not gonna buy any glass so should be alrite...
just sit there and enjoy the music huh?:P
and of cos the "view" hahahaha....

well thats about my day which is not in full detail...
cant really continue write as im going off to bed to get rdy for later...
KLCC!!! orchestra! im coming~<3

Nitez peeeeepz

Regards,
Blues89

No comments: