Friday, May 27, 2011

Life's changes

Hmm...Life's been changing a lot...
I game lesser due to my intern...
and intern is getting a bit sien day by day= ="
haiz...
Well,im single for now...Didnt even last a year though >< too bad~
its already 11months ~_~
Yea,i even changed a bit look by wearing specs,more to a nerdy look now i guess xD
but didnt really wear that often...cos my eyesight still very good= ="
Been losing interest to online rpg games...jz dota or hon stir my interest up more...
maybe cos less fren is playing mmorpg,didnt hv the mood to continue...
well these few days been going to cinema a lot....
I watched :
Insidious - rate scary,its quite scary compared to others...consider a well done horror xD
Diary of a wimpy kid - rate hilarious,its funny but didnt really have the complete story...might wanna watch it if just wanna have a laugh...
Pirates of the carribeans on stranger tides - will be watching it later :D
well..thats my week for now = ="


Regards,
Blues89

No comments: