Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Yo~ First post in 2009~ How does that sound?

It is already 3rd I know...But actually nothing special happen these few days...
As usual on the new year eve i will be stucked in my house going on either dota drama anime or maybe sleeping to pass my new year..
There are lots of people going countdown,but i guess crowded places arent meant for me huh?

So i was here writing my first crap of the year~~!!
New year pass kinda normal..as it really look like normal day to me except that it is a holiday...haha...
Thats great huh?@@! a day of holiday!! but then...i wasted my whole holiday boiling drama "gem of life"...from the epi 15 which i left out like a month ago...till now...45...30 episode in just a few days...@@~" wanna try and finish it so i can clear my hard disc after burning them out...
Why so rush huh?@@" The balloon stating "Low disc space" keep pop out and its getting annoying...lolx...
and of cos..need to clear old stocks so that i can get more new stocks in...
There are people waiting for me to get stocks for them...ahaha...

well thats about my lazy holiday..doing ntg about study ==~"
Haiz..its already week 14th the final week and what am i doing...do i hv enough time to finish all my studies?@@"i really wonder...
so many subject to memorize...its gonna be a busy life from now...and the notes..there are like encyclopedia lor...so many...Haiz...But what to do..life of a student...whereby my friends are all so free at home after finishing their stpm or is that called stp?@@"

Well...Thats been all these days...Wonder when will my next post be...as the time is really insufficient...haha...
really hope there are more than 24 hours a day >.<

ok..its time now..haha...to end this crap~~!!
Thx for reading and happy new year~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: