Saturday, November 1, 2008

Imagine Cup workshops?

It is today...The day I be the lecturer!~haha...
but thanks to who...YY!! you lepas my aeroplane make me alone in this imagine cup thing...
whats worse is that i joined the technical team and im suppose to give THE WORKSHOP!
lolz...i am responsible for mashup which is something I totally have no idea what it is...
haha...

early in the morning,i wake up and come to college...right before 8 ~_~"Sleepy neh~
Then light breakfast is provided and i went to dk3 to listen for a speech...
after that,i led my mashup "students" to D108...lol...only 6 come..but..i think thats good..if there is more..i'll shake my legs haha..~

My senior did come for me as well..thank her >.<~
Although my slides are very little but I manage to WASTE the time till around 12...haha~~

its the first time becoming a teacher...-,-"Something hard to believe in ...
well ,after the hard work...of delaying the time....
Domino pizza is there to reward us..^^"

And now i am at D303 online while sitting in other people's workshop....haha...What to do here?write blog lor..sien ma...

Ok lor...i just write for fun only since my blog so long nvr update...haha...

Regards,
Blues89™

No comments: