Monday, September 1, 2008

hmm...whats life?

Well,its been more than 1 year since i came to kl...
maybe i get overconfident myself that i didnt study much...
now there is 2 subject that might really fail me and cause me to resit or repeat...

haiz..what to do ler?study more more and more...but...is time sufficient for me?
and these few days i keep laze around doing what i normally do...anime,dota,whatever things that are all unrelated to my studies...hmm....well...i really dunno what im doing over here actually...hope that i can win over myself and get started with my studies...
>.<~

life life life...

stressed is just desserts if u can reverse

troubles are meant to help us to grow but..sometimes trouble hinders us from growing further as this trouble is really too huge for us to solve...

enough of those...well now...whats real and whats not?@@"
when am i real and when am i not?
when am i serious or when am i not?
haha...
im getting too bored here before going for extra classes in college...i keep talk trash here=,=

although i think nobody view this...but still..
thanks :P



Blues89™

2 comments:

veille said...

once proven u r wrong.. i hv viewed

LynnToh said...

yup, im viewing too. All the best dude.