Friday, April 11, 2008

My friday night..~

Well...its a few days past my bday d...
and well..thats not the point here...
ok..lets get started....same as normal...

I went to class AS usual...Finish my class as USUAL...

well...and thats that!!!



after i back home,i went to watch my anime AKAGI!!!


but..my dad arrive and i am leaving my pc T_T


we are going to 1 utama there to fetch my sis back here...
Well...we walk around until my sis finishes her work in IBM....
and went to eat "gui lian gao"...walao....small bowl also rm7...
really cut throat ler those places....
haha....

My sis at last finished her work and came to us...
On our way to a restaurant....we saw gary...the tv host or whatever...one of our local artist...haha...but seems like its not much of big deal here anyway....

At last we are there!!
NIPPON YATAIMURA!
日本屋台村
tHE Atmosphere is quite "japanese"...lol..
they said "welcome " in japanese...irashaimase<== but their pronunciation wrong...LOL!!! well....lets take a look at some of the photo...i lazy take tho..but ppl are more attracted to these kind of colorful stuff


















1st pic is the wall of the restaurant...lol....
2nd is macha<=== green tea...lolz.....and some dunno whatever vinegar or what.....its jsut beside...so dun k..jsut take a photo of the refill-able greeentea... 3rd and 4th is my sis and my food....haha guess what macha is rm1... my bro and dad called for fruit juice...its rm 7 or 8 per cup... LOL!!!! its like eating money there haha.... well u can guess overall how much it cost...a dinner for 4 more than 100+... haha...tats about all for my friday night....>.<

well thx and bb~~~


Blues89™

2 comments:

T'estimo said...

my SUSHI post is more attractive than urs =D
bluekzzz..

Blues89 said...

=,=" i lazy write la...
haha...u want me make color and so on meh...i quite good with html one ar..-,-"
lazy.................